Here’s some party decorations you can check off your list to do for your child’s Sesame Street party. These awesome, easy to make DIY Sesame Street character centrepieces. I will show you how to make step by step Elmo, Cookie Monster and Big Bird. What’s even better is that they are all FREE for you to download off my blog.
Easy to make Sesame Street Centerpieces
What you will need:
Tools & Equipment
- A4 White card stock (80gsm or more)
- Wooden plaque
- Wooden dowel
- Hot glue
- Hot glue refills
- Popsicle sticks
- Printer (this is what I use to make my centrepieces A3 size)
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make these centrepieces. Otherwise a breakdown description is also listed below:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
How to make:
- Print out your images on the A4 white card stock. These images will print on a A4 printer size page
- Cut along the dotted line (if you want the white edges) / Make sure you cut the same on both
- Hot glue the wooden dowel to the bottom of the image or where you feel it looks best. (remember to leave some at the bottom, so it can stand up in the wooden plaque, as per the video)
- Hot glue your popsicle sticks all over the image to give it more support
- Stand your character centrepiece into the wooden plaque
Become a Party Insider!
Join our community for free printables and some amazing DIY party ideas, straight to your inbox! Plus our FREE Kids Party Planing printable!