A quick, free and easy printable for this week. Paw Patrol water bottle labels to add to your party table.
With these printables you can also use them for other things, from bag tags or other types of favour bags. Make sure to share your party setup with us on our Private Facebook Group. 🙂
Tools to need:
- Water Bottle Label
- Water Bottle Label page 2
- Printer (I use)
- White Card Stock or
- Sticker Paper
- Water Bottles
- Tape (if printing on white card stock)
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
How to make:
- Download your printables
- Print them out on white cardstock or sticker paper
- Cut out the image
- Glue your printables around your water bottle (if using card stock)
- Stick your printable around the water bottles (if using sticker paper – this was what I did)
Make sure to share on my closed Facebook group 🙂
Please see below our other party favour printables tutorials we have for you for Paw Patrol party theme. Just click on the picture 🙂
Some more Paw Patrol party inspiration ideas
Become a Party Insider!
Join our community for free printables and some amazing DIY party ideas, straight to your inbox! Plus our FREE Kids Party Planing printable!