In this post I will show you How to Make a Mickey Mouse high chair banner with free images/template.
The most important part of a first birthday party is often the baby’s first taste of their birthday cake. Usually, the baby will be in their high chair and everybody would gather around to watch the baby “smash” into their cake and while this happens there will be lots of photos in the process.
By adding that extra special touch with a banner to their highchair, it will make their birthday an even more memorable moment with some great photos opportunities too.
I have also done a template for 2nd birthday party celebrations. Please click on the link below for the printable.
The Materials you will be needing are:
- Mickey Mouse printable template 1
- Mickey Mouse printable template 2
- Mickey Mouse printable (AGE 2) template
- Heavy white cardstock (I use 180 gsm or more)
- Double sided tape/prestic/bluetac (to adhere the images to the high chair)
- Download your template
- Save onto your computer
- Print out your templates on white cardstock
- Cut around the image or dotted lines
- You can add a special touch by whole punching the sides of each image and threading ribbon through and tying a knot
- Adhere to the high chair
Please also visit my previous post I wrote on another high chair template. Click the image below