How to make Sesame Street Party Door Sign
In this post I will show you How to Make a Sesame Street door sign with free images/template included.
By adding a custom made door sign to your child’s birthday, will make the event even more memorable. I will also take you behind the scenes on how I actually made my printables using a free software called Silhouette Studio. The video below, will show you how. Plus what images to use. It will show you how to also custom name your door sign with your child’s name.
- White Cardstock (80gsm or more) (where to buy)
- Ribbon (where to buy)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Printer (this is what I use to make my centrepieces A3 size)
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make the door sign:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
- Download your template
- Save onto your computer
- Print out your templates on white cardstock
- Cut around the image
- Glue the ribbon to each image
- You can add a special touch by adding a whole bunch different colour ribbon to the bottom of the door sign
- Adhere to the door
RECENT SESAME STREET POSTS:
Become a Party Insider!
Join our community for free printables and some amazing DIY party ideas, straight to your inbox! Plus our FREE Kids Party Planing printable!