If you are looking for some Sofia the First Birthday party ideas centerpieces, then you should check out our FREE DIY character printables! These are awesome as table decorations.
I have included in this blog post a step by step tutorial video and also all the Sofia the first characters.
Easy to make Sofia the First Centerpieces
What you will need:
- Princess Sofia 11 inch – option 1
- Princess Sofia 11 inch – option 2
- Clover 9 inch
- Princess Amber 11 inch
- Prince George 12 inch
- Dragon Crackle
- Minimis (horse)
Tools & Equipment
- A4 White card stock (80gsm or more)
- Wooden plaque
- Wooden dowel
- Hot glue
- Hot glue refills
- Popsicle sticks
- Printer (this is what I use to make my centrepieces A3 size)
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make these centrepieces. Otherwise a breakdown description is also listed below:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
How to make:
- Print out your images on the A4 white card stock. These images will print on a A4 printer size page
- Cut along the dotted line (if you want the white edges) / Make sure you cut the same on both
- Hot glue the wooden dowel to the bottom of the image or where you feel it looks best. (remember to leave some at the bottom, so it can stand up in the wooden plaque, as per the video)
- Hot glue your popsicle sticks all over the image to give it more support
- Stand your character centrepiece into the wooden plaque
Pin for later / or save
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
Become a Party Insider!
Join our community for free printables and some amazing DIY party ideas, straight to your inbox! Plus our FREE Kids Party Planing printable!